HEALTHCARE - AROGYA
CFCL’s initiatives in healthcare are designed for rural communities who have no or limited access to health and care. From interventions directed at eliminating diseases to providing primary care, Arogya initiatives are designed to create an entire healthcare ecosystem in the villages located around its fertilizer complex. Chambal has adopted 4 Primary Health Centers – Gadepa, Simliya, Kundanpur and Bamori under Project Arogya and providing all healthcare facilities to the community members.
In addition, CFCL regularly organises campaigns to promote sanitation, public health, nutrition, prevent substance abuse, and increase awareness about diseases such as diabetes, cardiac ailments, etc.
Aarogya: A healthy and disease-free community
- ~25000 rural residents benefitted
- Arogya interventions cover a wide spectrum, from providing medical care to increasing awareness about diseases
- 24X7 ambulance facility for emergency cases
- On-campus medical centre provides free medical care to communities around the plant
- Runs campaigns to promote sanitation, public health, nutrition, prevent substance abuse, etc.
- More than 40 path lab test available in adopted Primary Health Centers Gadepan, Simliya and Kundanpur.